International Research Association for Sustainable Development iRASD aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experience and research results on all the aspects of the Economic, Management, and Scientific World. It also provides an interdisciplinary platform for policymakers, top managers, researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns and practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted.
The objective of Conferences/Seminar
- To share learning and best practice from thought leaders and
- To engage with likeminded people with shared interests.
- To inspire and generate ideas and new thinking.
- To be seen as an expert in your field.
- To form new partnerships.
- To get results and disseminate messages face to face in a cost-
- To provoke action and collectively bring about change.
- To network and meet new people and organizations.
- To celebrate achievements.